Dynamic Cyber Risk Assessments
CyberGRX assessments were designed with practitioners to modernize and streamline redundant and inefficient processes that come with shared and static spreadsheets – for both third parties and their upstream partners.
Say Goodbye to Annual Shared Spreadsheets
In an increasingly complex and ever-evolving digital landscape, organizations need ongoing visibility into their third party ecosystems. CyberGRX offers third-party risk-assessments-as-a service, arming organizations with structured and dynamic data. So enterprises always know which third parties pose them the greatest risk and third parties can reduce the time spent on filling in annual spreadsheets.
Industry-Leading Vendor Risk Assessments
CyberGRX was named in Gartner’s 2019 Critical Capabilities Report for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools, scoring the highest point total of all companies for its assessment in the VRM Solution and Vendor Risk Assessment Data use case.
Not Your Standard Risk Assessment
- Dynamic: Ongoing view of dynamic data presented via online dashboards
- Validated: Variety of validation levels that appropriately correspond to risk level and assessment tier
- Risk based: Evaluate the strength, coverage and timeliness of controls against the nature of the vendor’s services, their industry and external threat intelligence
- Comprehensive + Actionable: 5 broad control groups including 27 control families, 105 controls, and 226 sub-controls and present the data in a structured and actionable format
- Industry Standards: Built on NIST, ISO & other common industry frameworks
The ability to see the assessments on the Exchange is a huge benefit to us even before we order – and, it cuts our time spent assessing by 80-90%. If a third party is already on the Exchange, it shows us that they take security seriously and likely have already completed an assessment.
Maintain Ongoing Visibility Into Your Third-Party Ecosystem
Always know the status of requested assessments
Identify critical control gaps and prioritize efforts
Run advanced analytics across structured data
“The CyberGRX assessment process was comprehensive, yet seamless. The standardized assessment, and their global risk information Exchange, will help us save 400 hours or more traditionally spent on filling in assessments, so we can apply that time on proactively managing our security for our clients.”
Data-driven, scalable assessments delivered with accuracy.
What Static Assessments Miss
Static assessments are missing vital risk intelligence.
The key components for an effective VRM program.