A Force Multiplier for Third-Party Cyber Risk Management
Third-party risk management is a critical component to any organizations’ security, but many third-party programs are plagued with outdated and inefficient processes that drain resources and provide little insight.
CyberGRX brings efficiency, scalability and accuracy to third-party programs across the globe.
The CyberGRX Exchange, coupled with our dynamic assessment data and analytics, helps enterprises cover more of their critical third parties, while helping both third parties and enterprises execute third-party risk assessments quickly and cost-effectively.
Whether you are an Enterprise or Third-Party, CyberGRX is a force multiplier for your team. Our Global Risk Exchange and Risk Assessments-as-a-service eliminate waste and redundancies, so you can focus on reducing risk.
The CyberGRX Exchange allows enterprises and third parties to easily share and access up-to-date risk assessments. Enterprises simply order an assessment that is already in the Exchange, or initiate coverage by leveraging our dynamic assessment data and analytics. Third parties share their validated assessment through the Exchange, completing one assessment and sharing it many times.
Standardized, Risk-Based Assessment
CyberGRX assessments are based NIST 800-53, but map to all regulatory frameworks. Our assessments feature two phases: the self-assessment phase and the validation phase. Validation levels correspond to the assessment level, and range from self-attestation to remote or onsite validation, performed in partnership with Deloitte®.
See The Power of the CyberGRX Exchange
This snapshot of the 45,000+ companies on the Exchange illustrates how interconnected all of our ecosystems are.
Benefits of the CyberGRX Solution
- Evolve your team from data collectors to risk managers
- Identify the third parties that pose you the greatest risk
- Create a prioritized risk-based mitigation strategy
- Continuously monitor your ecosystem
- Cost-effectively scale your program
- Benefit from crowd sourced mitigation efforts
- Never complete another shared spreadsheet again
- Identify and understand the remediation with the most yield
- Share a single assessment with multiple upstream partners
- Spend more time on proactive risk management
- Drive business growth with proactive security engagement